Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whatever Happened to Alternative Nation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FUCK YOU BRAD.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      HATE FUN.
      Come on Rerb, it's not THAT bad is it? Honestly with Sublime I can see why some dig it but I'm not a huge fan. It's just not my thing.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Sublime fucking sucks. And so do their fans.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I used to love them when I was in high school. Grew out of them, but I still kinda like 'em, save for the overplayed stuff. That being said my one neighbor is always listening to them in the morning when she showers and she's probably an unbearable fucking person.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

HATE Sublime, LOVE AIC. And yeah, it was pretty widely known that Jerry Cantrell was 90% of the band.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I dated a chick that fucking LOVED the band so much she got a tattoo of Brad on her leg. The only upside to that? I got to stick it in her butt.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Read this one this morning. Really good, but Staley always got too much credit as a productive member of AIC. Cantrell was half of the vocals and the majority of the song writing for them. Still a shame Layne just gave up though.
                I knew about Layne's body not being found for a couple of weeks. I was not aware of the horrendous damage that was going on prior to that.

As for my Sublime hate? It's because it's WAY TOO overplayed on KROQ. I will admit to enjoying the line "Didn't know she had the G.I. Joe Kung-Fu Grip!"
                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Sublime is one of the worst fucking bands inflicted upon our airwaves. Every one I know STILL fucking loves them and I'm fucking puzzled by it. I have to fight Brittany any time a Sublime song pops on the radio.

Oh and Black Turns Into Blue being a "decent" entry to AIC is madness. It might be their second best record.

Comment

Sublime Fans are also Dane Cook fans

What does that tell ya?
                    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post

What does that tell ya?
                      That you like Sublime and Dane Cook?
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post

What does that tell ya?
                        There is probably some cross section, but I think the bigger cross section is Sublime and No Doubt fans.

Comment

Oh and Black Turns Into Blue being a "decent" entry to AIC is madness. It might be their second best record.
                          I agree. It's just a notch below 'Dirt' in their catalog, in terms of overall quality.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                            That you like Sublime and Dane Cook?

Comment

There is probably some cross section, but I think the bigger cross section is Sublime and No Doubt fans.
                              So you are comparing the love people have for dead, drug addicted, and talentless hacks, and talentless chicks with man hands who fellated their way to the top?

Fascinating...

Comment

I'd fuck the hell outta Gwen if given the chance.

Comment

Working...
                                X