X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted Leo AS Glenn Danzig

http://pitchfork.com/news/37017-watc...-tribute-show/

Fucking awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

HELL YES
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

So fucking epic...need to get a new Misfits shirt...I seem to have outgrown my old one.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I'm painfully gay for Ted Leo. A girl I know got to meet him and I swear to god I wanted to punch her in the face when she sent me the picture.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Ted Leo probably fucked her in the ass.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

That's how Ted Leo rolls.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

She probably asked him to. She's got a massive boner for that guy.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I've got a massive boner for her.
                Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Working...
                X