No announcement yet.

Industrial music thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Hocken has been fully assimilated into the PodCaust with Ari's first "MSPAINTshop" of him. Awesome.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Canary Hocken, still fighting the good fight.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        And Hocken has been fully assimilated into the PodCaust with Ari's first "MSPAINTshop" of him. Awesome.
        Alright Hughes, I called and raised. Let's see those industrial pics. COME ON!
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
          Alright Hughes, I called and raised. Let's see those industrial pics. COME ON!
          Somehow I am happier that I only have my douchey pic than any pics from my industrial phase.
          Good luck. I have absolutely no pictures of that. My ma might. IT's a good thing she lives out in Washington. haha
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Washington eh? Better get Nerdious on this one.

Comment

I love that the top picture looks like some bad anime cosplay. I keep waiting to see a bunch of wavy lines pulsating over your head Ed...haha
              Hey, I'd love to have an awesome J-popy fast Engrish theme song. Perhaps in the vein of Outlaw Star or Black Lagoon. But no nosebleeds or panty shots.
              Last edited by Ed Hocken; 03-27-2009, 09:16 AM.

Comment

Not sure why but this thread makes me keep thinking of this.

Comment

I fucking love Hecubus.

Comment

I've come to the conclusion that every line from Full Metal Jacket has been sampled in Industrial. Except for "Hmm Good, Real Good".

Comment

Working...
                    X