X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
    <object height="405" width="500">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bs4y5si8DGs&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="405" width="500"></object>
    Devil went down to Ga. You are speaking my language Howard. I'm on a Ray Lamontagne and Avett Brothers kick right now. How do you feel about them?

Comment

• Love the song Ray Lamontagne does, Trouble. Avett Brothers remind me somewhat of Rufus Wainwright. Haven't listened enough to really develop a full opinion of them yet. Have to be in the right mood too. I do like the throwback to the more classic folk/blues/country. I was raised on Clancy Brothers, George Jones, Duke Ellington, Johnny Horton, and the like. Kind of an eclectic mix my dad instilled in me.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
        Paganini's No. 13 in B-flat major... more commonly known as "The Devil's Laughter".
        Always wanted to learn the viola. This piece was a prime reason. Stuck with the tuba though. Less competition but fiercer.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Hell, I'll shill the Avett Brothers song I used to play continuously. Kind of interested whether Russ has heard of them and his opinion.

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aE7rkSELM3I&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aE7rkSELM3I&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

Comment

• <OBJECT width=480 height=385>

<embed src="<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/_Vvn_rxdOwQ&hl=en_US&fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/_Vvn_rxdOwQ&amphl=en_US&ampfs=1&amp" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></OBJECT></P>
            fuck it, I can't get it to work.
            </EMBED></OBJECT></EMBED></OBJECT>
            Last edited by Matt; 04-22-2010, 07:25 PM.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• When on the video, look below the video on the right hand side for an embed button. Click it. Copy the script. Then paste.

Comment

Love the song Ray Lamontagne does, Trouble. Avett Brothers remind me somewhat of Rufus Wainwright. Haven't listened enough to really develop a full opinion of them yet. Have to be in the right mood too. I do like the throwback to the more classic folk/blues/country. I was raised on Clancy Brothers, George Jones, Duke Ellington, Johnny Horton, and the like. Kind of an eclectic mix my dad instilled in me.

Love that Trouble song and Three More Days. The Avett Brothers- I am liking I and Love and You and Will You Return(this sounds Beatlesque)

Comment

• Seryoga.

Because even though I don't speak Russian, doesn't mean it doesn't sound cool as fuck anyway.
                  XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    fuck it, I can't get it to work.
                    </EMBED></OBJECT></EMBED></OBJECT>
                    Don't feel bad... it never works for me either.

Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    Always wanted to learn the viola. This piece was a prime reason. Stuck with the tuba though. Less competition but fiercer.
                    Consider me completely unaware of the ferocity of the tuba...

Comment

• Lots and lots of Mother Love Bone. Last.fm is being good to me.

Comment

When on the video, look below the video on the right hand side for an embed button. Click it. Copy the script. Then paste.
                        That's exactly what I did. Several times.
                        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                        Originally posted by gravedigger
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                          That's exactly what I did. Several times.
                          Face it.

We're tards.

Comment

• You just might have something there V.....

Kidding. Strange really. Curious, what browser do you use?

Comment

• It's random. Sometimes it doesn't work for me, other times it does.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It doesn't work every time for me either.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X