X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
    I fucking hate Slayer.
    Say wha'?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by V View Post
      No Nelson, Lise?
      Oh, it's on there, I'll admit to that! I just didn't wind up shuffling it this morning.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
      That Violent Femmes version of 'Eeep Opp Ork Ah Ah' is pretty great. Actuallly, that whole 'Saturday Morning Cartoons' album is pretty fun. Love the Ramones version of 'Spiderman'.
      I love the Ramones, but I'm actually not too crazy about their version of 'Spiderman'. My absolute favorite song on that album (and it is a great album, one of my favorites) is 'Underdog' by The Butthole Surfers. That's the best song on there, IMO.
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Hate em. I find zero redeeming qualities. I think they're all mediocre musicians playing up to boring cliches in their music that make nothing at all original. When I had to suffer through them live waiting on Megadeth to play I wanted to put a screwdriver through my temple.

Comment

• ban
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I.....I.....don't know what to say.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
              I.....I.....don't know what to say.
              "Ban." - Nathan
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Only good thing to ever come from Slayer is

Comment

• Going through some old music. Found this gem. Unfortunately I can't find the original video with the burning man footage for it that was on AMP back in the day. Epic timeless track imo. A perfect song to drive fast too.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H9KX0CoMUOk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&co lor2=0x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H9KX0CoMUOk&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&co lor2=0x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
                  Last edited by PHEDG; 03-19-2010, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• http://www.metroidmetal.com/songs/

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      I fucking hate Slayer.
                      Give 'em a listen in the gym.

Changes your attitude completely.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                        Give 'em a listen in the gym.

Changes your attitude completely.
                        Yep.

~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
                          Yep.
                          Nope.

Comment

• ;_________________________________;

~

Comment

• Here Jake

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z3ONXlI2k0k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z3ONXlI2k0k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Don't worry Billy, I'm no Slayer fan either. It's been years since I've listened to them though, so my opinion may change.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X