Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W0jHnWbbFjI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W0jHnWbbFjI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• God she's hot.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh god, yes. Also, I love their cover of "Ask the Angels", and I'm a pretty big Patti Smith apologist.

Basically whenever I see her I'm all like
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
          Husker Du - Don't Want To Know If You're Lonely
          Best part of Adventureland flashback!
          "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• I reeeeeaally need to rewatch that movie.
            "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• I like The Wackness more than Adventureland, and I say that having never followed hip-hop.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Yeah, I liked The Wackness a lot too, but Adventureland had me by the balls right when it opened up with Bastards of Young. I'm gay for The Replacements.

~

Comment

• Adventureland opened with The Replacements. It wins by default.

ETA: FUUUUUUUUUUUU JAKE
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Decided to finally give Slayer a go. Holy shit.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Decided to finally give Slayer a go. Holy shit.
                      YEEEAAAHHH BITCH which album the answer better be Reign In Blood

~

Comment

• Totally 'Reign in Blood'. From what I understand, it's pretty much the only album of theirs that you need. Again, Holy Shit.
                        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Ten songs that I listened to on my iPod this morning on my way into work (in no particular order of how they played - had them on shuffle):

1. "Pretty In Pink" (original version, not the movie version) - Psychadelic Furs.
                          2. "Let the Music Play" - Shannon
                          3. "Eeep Opp Ork Ah Ah" (from the "Saturday Morning Cartoons" album) - The Violent Femmes
                          4. "Subterranean Homesick Blues" - Bob Dylan
                          5. "Celebrity Skin" - Hole
                          6. "As I Lay Me Down" - Sophie B. Hawkins
                          7. "Dreaming" - Blondie
                          8. "Suffragette City" - Bowie
                          9. "Kind of a Girl" - Tinted Windows
                          10. "White Room" - Cream
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• No Nelson, Lise?

Comment

• That Violent Femmes version of 'Eeep Opp Ork Ah Ah' is pretty great. Actuallly, that whole 'Saturday Morning Cartoons' album is pretty fun. Love the Ramones version of 'Spiderman'.

Comment

• I fucking hate Slayer.

Comment

Working...
                                X