Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was listening to the radio three sixty podcast. This had to be what Rockstar was parodying with "The Journey" in GTAIV.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• INXS. Go ahead, mock me.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I used to play the MAKE A VIDEO: INXS on the Sega CD back in the day haha.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Kick has some awesome tracks on it.
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Alot of his debut lately.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_qHGdlEhckk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_qHGdlEhckk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm shocked.

Comment

• Haha. I burned a disc with every album on it. Helps me get the mood for work in the morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                  Kick has some awesome tracks on it.
                  If you're a fan of INXS, you need need NEED to pick up 'Welcome to Wherever you Are.' It's easily their best (and most daring) album, but it unjustly got totally lost in the shuffle when grunge got big.

Mock me all that you want, but it's in my top 20 albums of all time.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Can't imagine doing that. If I was rocking Slayer in the morning before work people would feel my wrath.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      If you're a fan of INXS, you need need NEED to pick up 'Welcome to Wherever you Are.' It's easily their best (and most daring) album, but it unjustly got totally lost in the shuffle when grunge got big.

Mock me all that you want, but it's in my top 20 albums of all time.
                      I'll look into it. Thanks for the heads-up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                        Can't imagine doing that. If I was rocking Slayer in the morning before work people would feel my wrath.
                        Probably the reason I'm such an asshole in the morning haha. I tried listening to some shit Lesley listens to in the morning and I wanted to just crash my car.

Comment

• Well yeah, you can't go to the other extreme either.

Comment

• This album is kicking my ass:

BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Probably the reason I'm such an asshole in the morning haha. I tried listening to some shit Lesley listens to in the morning and I wanted to just crash my car.
                              Just listen to this:

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/giVhLypWBqI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0 xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/giVhLypWBqI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0 xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• OMG. I fucking love that. I actually had this in my head a few weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X