X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    One of those days already.

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dxCPCteWZqw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>
    Agreed.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Mastodon.

I want to punch things/kill a whale with my mind.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WIN. Was listening to them and 1000 HOMO DJS on my lunch break today. I miss Al and Trent working together.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I listen to 2 great CDs these days.

The new Editors is fun. In this Light and on this Evening.

Hocken might like this. Editors was laways close to Joy Division, but on that one, they stray near Depeche Mode. Nothing original, but it's fun. A guilty pleasure.

Here's the single Papillion

And Mono's Hymn to the Immortal Wind is stunning. If you like Mogwai and Explosion in the Sky or Dream Theater, you'll love that. They've been around nearly as long as Mogwai. Instrumental rock with EPIC tatooed on it.

Ashes in the Snow
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• My Chemical Romance, The Black Parade. Very surprised. Pretty ambitious.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• The Hold Steady - Lord, I'm Discouraged

I need to throw their stuff back onto my mp3 player.
              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Mike Ness: Cheating at Solitaire.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Mechanical" by Lemuria. "I'm not like you; I get comfortable." Brilliant line.
                  Last edited by Bobby Bear; 01-07-2010, 11:38 AM.
                  "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                    My Chemical Romance, The Black Parade. Very surprised. Pretty ambitious.
                    WHAT?!? The first time I saw Muse in concert, I had to sit through MCR performing The Black Parade. Horrendous.
                    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                      "Mechanical" by Lemuria. "I'm not like you; I get comfortable." Brilliant line.
                      I'm diggin this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                        WHAT?!? The first time I saw Muse in concert, I had to sit through MCR performing The Black Parade. Horrendous.
                        At least you got to sit through it, not stand and get constantly knocked into by the kinda cats who'd likely go to a My Chemical Romance gig.
                        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

I'm diggin this.
                          I only started listening a few hours ago and already I'm sold. One of my best mates recommended them to me. She continues to never be wrong about these things. They've got a very "female-fronted Get Up Kids" thing going on, so naturally I was gonna be an easy mark for 'em.

Comment

• I was being nice. I totally was getting knocked about. That lasted about 2 minutes before I threatened to push the guy over the railing if he fucking touched me one more time. I'm a brute.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Sometimes, you really do have to be cruel to be kind. I'd say that was one such occasion.

Comment

One of those days already.

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dxCPCteWZqw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>
                                Ah yes, the MSI video directed by Squee himself, Jhoenen Vazquez.
                                "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X