Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Very Best Definitive Ultimate Greatest Hits Collection. Faith No More.
    "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• NICE!
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
        NICE!
        Thank you! The nicest part of all was tabbing "Digging The Grave" and subsequently playing it on bass. So much fun.
        "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Is that a new greatest hits from FNM?
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Yep. Came out around May/June, if memory serves.

Comment

• You fucking slacker Nate. How do you not own that?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I own all the CD's(Patton era) and the 2-disc greatest hits that came out 6-8 years ago.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I should also mention Rush's Spirit of Radio - Greatest Hits 1974-1987 here, while I'm at it.

Comment

• Note to self: pick up that FNM cd.

and it's always cool to meet another Rush fan. They are MY band, firmly implanted on my psyche.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Marilyn Manson: Guns, God and Government tour dvd

yeah yeah, I know I'm in the minority, but I still love this fucker. Last 2 albums not counting. All down hill so far after Holy Wood.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Note to self: pick up that FNM cd.

and it's always cool to meet another Rush fan. They are MY band, firmly implanted on my psyche.
                        It's all remastered and, if it's the same edition worldwide, boasts some bonus tracks, too.

I have to thank my band-mates for bringing Rush to my attention. I'd heard of 'em but never really listened to anything of theirs, before meeting them. That G.H. collection has gotten an incredible amount of play since the summer.

Comment

• If you ever want to actually dive into the band's catalog, let me know. I can definitely point you in the right direction.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Thanks, Matt! I hear they've released an album or two right enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Bear View Post
                              Thanks, Matt! I hear they've released an album or two right enough.
                              Indeed, it's a pretty large catalog. They really evolved over their career and have many different phases, some of which aren't too popular with their fans. Depending upon the songs that really grab you on that GH package, I can steer you towards the right albums to pick up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                Marilyn Manson: Guns, God and Government tour dvd

yeah yeah, I know I'm in the minority, but I still love this fucker. Last 2 albums not counting. All down hill so far after Holy Wood.
                                I'm with you up to Holy Wood. Nothing after that though.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X