Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orgy. Goddamn it's been awhile. Saw these guys live a few times. Always a fun fucking show.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Alls I learn from Orgy was the cover of Blue Monday. Yeah, I enjoyed it.
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Their first 2 albums are pretty great industrialglam if you like that kind of stuff. Which I do.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It kicked ass driving to it. Never danced to it though.

I did end up dancing to Du Hast on Friday. It was awesome.

Still kinda miffed I can't find an unremixed version of Flamboyant by Pet Shop Boys.

Comment

• No one should dance to Du Hast. You should only be doing the Windmill and picking up change.

Comment

• I danced to it, with a scarf and a v-neck on. Yeah baby!

Comment

• *facepalm*

haha

Comment

• Come on, Rob. You know you want to join in.

Comment

• *double facepalm*

Lulz
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• After waking up to another long and painful hangover, I watched Top Gear on BBC Amurrica Fuck Yeah and they had an M83 song playing over one of the segments.

Listening to some pretty decent French electro trying to find out which album it was on (pretty sure it was on Before the Dawn Heals Us, but can't be sure).
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Might also be the M83 album that was recently mentioned on the Pitchfork 200 and oh god I've wasted my life
                        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• I love M83.

I've heard Lower Your Eyelids To Die With the Sun, A Guitar and a Heart, Teen Angst, and Asterisk all on Top Gear.

but I think you heard Fields, Shorelines, and Hunters.

Best M83 song? Couleurs

Comment

• Originally posted by Jake View Post
                            Might also be the M83 album that was recently mentioned on the Pitchfork 200 and oh god I've wasted my life
                            Lulz.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• AHA!

It was the first effin' track on it: Moonchild. Kind of awesome that those old bastards hired someone to get that music licensed for their show.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7fWL8qINT40&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7fWL8qINT40&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...
                                X