Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And on the opposite end of sad is this. Been jamming to these guys a bunch lately.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• AiC ripoffs or not, it's easy listenin' to it. The power of the bongos and 4'11" Spud Webb-ass Sully compels you.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        I'll always miss Wayne (RIP) as he was a real ass dude. Bought me a beer at a show I saw them at early on in their career at First Ave, was always into them, and I love this. You can never replace him but this pretty fucking close. Especially since I was never really a fan of the band Dope, but that singer is killing it fronting Static.

Special shout out to ya, Rerb, for my recent rediscovering of Static-X thanks to your post.

After Wayne passed, the band pretty much fell off my radar, but damn if that video you posted with Zero didn't reawken the love for me.

And yes, Russ, Zero 2.0's outfit RULES. I see it... I NEED IT.

Comment

• This rules.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post

Special shout out to ya, Rerb, for my recent rediscovering of Static-X thanks to your post.

After Wayne passed, the band pretty much fell off my radar, but damn if that video you posted with Zero didn't reawken the love for me.

And yes, Russ, Zero 2.0's outfit RULES. I see it... I NEED IT.
            Heck yeah man. OG Static is always on rotation but goddamn that video still kicks ass. Dude does a great job.

Comment

• The AI is getting better and better on a weekly basis.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Interesting, but I like Hope Sandovals' take better. Definitely one of my favorite tunes, despite the memories I have associated with it (the original version hit right around the time a relationship I was in was hitting its peak, only for it to implode a couple of weeks later).

Guess this means hacks on YouTube are gonna clog up the innernetz with AI takes on songs that never needed an AI take, just like they do with fake trailers for films I want to see. Shit.

Comment

• Love these guys lately.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The slaps FRFR no cap my dudes

Cookie Monster is from Arizona
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Didn't see the use of Yuri use coming, but the album is pretty solid as a big shift toward industrial flair.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• fuck yeah

Comment

• Latest song stuck in my head

Comment

• I am hard into this. SO HARD.

Comment

Working...
                                X