Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiko Loureiro is the real deal. His early stuff with Sonata Arctica is worth checking out.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• My 2022 Spotify Playlist. It's the same as every other year except 10-20 new songs as per usual. lol. I'm old and stuck in my ways.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        Kiko Loureiro is the real deal. His early stuff with Sonata Arctica is worth checking out.
        He's incredible. So nice to find so much to dive into. Finally making it into his Angra stuff and its insane how fast and in tune he is with the other guitarist on some of these tracks. I'll definitely give that era a look soon as well. Thanks for the suggestion Matt!
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

He's incredible. So nice to find so much to dive into. Finally making it into his Angra stuff and its insane how fast and in tune he is with the other guitarist on some of these tracks. I'll definitely give that era a look soon as well. Thanks for the suggestion Matt!
          Ach, got mixed up on my bands. He wasn't in Sonata Arctica.
          DISREGARD, NOTHING TO SEE HERE...
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Listened to some of them anyway and they also rule. Kiko or no lol
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Been jamming to these guys lately and lots of shit that isn't in English for some reason. Shit rocks.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Also, late to the party on IDLES but goddamn this band fucking rules.

Comment

• latest jam

Comment

• latest jam

Comment

• massive throwback. Goddamn I loved this band and totally, completely, had forgotten about them and this came up on my Discover Weekly on Spotify and that opening threw me into a time warp.

Comment

• I'll always miss Wayne (RIP) as he was a real ass dude. Bought me a beer at a show I saw them at early on in their career at First Ave, was always into them, and I love this. You can never replace him but this pretty fucking close. Especially since I was never really a fan of the band Dope, but that singer is killing it fronting Static.

Comment

• That costume fucking rules.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• These are better than they have any right to be.

Plus Dire, Dire, Docks is my fucking jam.

Comment

• A.I. is amazing. This is so good.

Comment

• Fred again... is a genius. Seriously, even if you're not into this type of music, skip to about 10:45 in and watch for a few mins to see why. The way he's able to pull this shit off live even with his stems and shit pre-programmed is awe inspiring for anyone into this type of music, but also, this is one of the few musicians (especially in the field of EDM/House) who is able to honestly make me cry. When he shifts to Me (Heavy) I lose my shit for obvious reasons. The way he takes random clips from Instagram, or interviews he does, or voice mails, and builds whole songs around them and does the video shit (this is like an unplugged version sort of, he has videos on YouTube of his live shows and they're fucking awesome) is great,

Comment

Working...
                                X