Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MN represent. This fucking beat has been stuck in my head all weekend. Brother and Sister duo make some catchy tunes that are usually not my type of music.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Opeth's Red Rocks concert "Garden of the Titans" rules if you're a prog metal guy. They sound extremely good live. Better than a studio record at times. Most peeps won't like it, but I ain't most peeps.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Opeth rules man.

Someone linked me to this song and it unlocked some part of my brain. I used to listen to this back in high school when I fancied myself a dj.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Been coming back to this concept album of sorts from Makeup and Vanity Set for a few years. Always hits around this time of year for some raisin.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Opeth is amazing. BLACKWATER PARK is a fantastic achievement and I don't think they've ever topped it.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                holy cow is the new Gary Numan track good. Rob, you'd like this.

Slept on this one when you posted it back in 2021 (I listened to the the one song you posted), but I finally listened to the whole album over the last few weeks and yeah, this shit is fucking fantastic. Just wanted to let you know

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Slept on this one when you posted it back in 2021 (I listened to the the one song you posted), but I finally listened to the whole album over the last few weeks and yeah, this shit is fucking fantastic. Just wanted to let you know
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    Opeth is amazing. BLACKWATER PARK is a fantastic achievement and I don't think they've ever topped it.
                    Hell yeah brother (Ghost Reveries is #2 for me)
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• also, my 2022 Spotify wrapup was fucking amazingly hilarious in my opinion. Especially the bit about my "audio day"

Comment

• Serious lack of angst in your morning music there, Rerb. May want to work on that.

Comment

• I like to start off the day with tense inspirational lolol

Comment

• Morning Rerb seems to be the most mellow Rerb of the day, which I can kind of sort of usually relate to. Shifting from hardcore angst in the mid-afternoon to mayhem angst by dusk must be quite a sight, lemme tell ya.

I, myself, don't do angst that much, but all the shoegaze/goth stuff I've been listening to lately has put me in a weltschmerz mood before I go home from work.

Comment

• After listening to some of the most recent Megadeth I rabbit holed down the past several years of Kiko's toob channel and am consistently blown away by his prowess and his sense of rhythm in his solo works. The little practice session diaries he puts up rule.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X