Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG. I just found out one of my favorite bands from MN just released a new album. It's been since 2001....

I can't count the amount of times I saw these guys in the 90s/00s. One of my favorite memories of them is getting on stage with them, getting a hug from Cherry Forever, him grabbing my ass, giving me a pick, and Brynn shouting at me to jump as far off the stage as I could make it. Now I think it was at a Hennepin Block Party performance or something like that as it was a mighty small performance but man, so many good memories of these weirdos. Seeing them play their first Edgefest was also something that was awesome. At one point there was a youtube video from that year and you could see me in my stupid grateful dead tshirt with my super sweet platinum hair moshing and crowd surfing
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Been listening to a fuckton of Wilco and Uncle Tupelo for the first time in years.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Lots of Trent and Atticus lately. The Social Network/Gone Girl/Watchmen sound tracks.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I liked their Nam collab a lot for some reason--even though a lot of the motifs were right off of Ghosts--I didn't mind.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• This beat though.

Comment

• A couple more mashups for your enjoyment:

Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• That Nuge/Jackson one is kind of ridiculous.

Comment

• Get read for an earworm...

Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• nothing like finding out about a band 10 years after the fact. Been digging Middle Class Rut and in particular this song lately.

Comment

• https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/albu...its/2970-21704

I love Albummer so much. They discuss the Freddy novelty album in this one, and I figured this group may appreciate it.

Comment

• I'll have to check that out. Still on a hunt for that vinyl.

This guy's covers are pretty rad. Shit sounds SPOT ON.

Comment

• Man, I watched some trailer for some new hip hop festival where people were losing their shit over some dork named Yeat. 27M views on his shit and it's terrible. Only 8M on this and it's so much better. I just don't understand the last few years with hip hop and shitty fucking trap rappers. /im old

Comment

• Go listen to $uicideboy$, they fit in perfectly with your outlook. I Want to Die In New Orleans is a good place to start, and a new album dropped today.

Comment

• Watching the new Woodstock 99 doc on Netflix and this song popped up in the background and during some interview and triggered some part of my ape brain and goddamn I forgot how much I used to fucking PUMP this song in my goddamn 94 mustang with subs and amps and tweeters and twooters and whatever other nonsense I used to spend my money on for my stupid car:

This and Kottonmouth Kings were my fucking jam.

Comment

• haha we stole so many Kottonmouth Kings CD's from the music store in the mall.

Comment

Working...
                                X