This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1chIpba4yQ4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Keep em coming.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Man, that whole record was amazing.

Another one I never get tired of:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0rk5SF3Yogc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ROVkXEBeQWE?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Me and Russ and Billiam are the coolest white bro's ever. Just saying.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• John Cena apparently likes the ootz ootz synth shit too (when he's not overcoming odds).

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/THNaO8pZ7c8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Glorious

Comment

• Ok, why did I not know of Run The Jewels till today? Also copped both albums. SO GOOD

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                    Ok, why did I not know of Run The Jewels till today? Also copped both albums. SO GOOD
                    Since Run The Jewels came out literally half of the music I've listened to has been it.

Comment

• It's verrry good.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EPFDD2mqCwY?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I... I found this on YouTube... and, uh, thought of Rerb. I have no words.

Comment

• Listening to the Get in the Ring podcast reignited my enjoyment of Axl and the gang.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hiBjCKKEe_E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It continues.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-yf-rfqOKmY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-oB-l4t6Yiw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X