X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love that video so much.

Also:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aGTNS13SDU
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• That's some goddamn brilliance right there!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Eagles of Death Metal's Heart On album.

Homme's pretty stellar on the drums here.

Though Grohl should be the standard on the QOTSA leg of things.

Yeah, I said it. You giant ginger motherfucker. WHAT UP!
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I want to see you and Josh fight.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Pretty sure I'd be shot, stabbed, hanged, and right before my head dies, I'll say:

"Death is but a doorway, time is but a window. Dave Grohl will be back."
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Shit. I really want to watch Point Break now.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• it's on instant!
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Poppas needs to be seen on Blu.

"Utah, get me two!" must be both seen and heard in unbelievable clarity or NOT AT ALL.

Just kiddin'. Imma go watch Poppas punch out Dr. Cox.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Shit I know what else I'm doing this weekend. Checking this movie out. And the scene in which Anthony Keidis shoots himself in the foot.

Comment

• IT was pretty awesome in Blu.

Comment

• And if I had a 1080p tv, that would mean something. But I do not.

Comment

• Shit. I just had grease-injected tacos de camarones and I want the fucking Poppas chilli dogs too.

And yes, I'll be burning it off by running/cycling/getting new blood blisters tomorrow morning.

On topic: listenin' to Crystal Castles. Gettin' drunk. Cleaning. It's the only way it'll get done (since I don't smoke).
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haha. Jamming to some CCR at the moment, cleaning.

Comment

• Danzig III.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X