Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5qD72NCJSkk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• That new Arcade Fire song. Fuck. That'ss why they're one of the best band on this planet.

There's a dude named David Bowie doing back vocals...
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OwehxN2ipCU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Bk3sLHZzZRI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oCqVXHPyZS8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Good shit.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Late to the game, but I finally heard 'Get Lucky' by Daft Punk. That is one killer tune.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Gotta say, I think 'Doing It Right' and 'Lose Yourself To Dance' are the better tracks.

Comment

• Not sure about Lose Yourself, but Doing it Right is the shit.

Also, love Instant Crush and Giorgio by Moroder. Killer tracks.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Officially over Get Lucky and Blurred lines. Radio kills all joy.

Comment

• <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hzExWz7KP5M?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Comment

• <iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jKi4aeMnWrU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• <iframe width="480" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/jVPEMIuVNxQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• I'm checking out the 2013 Steve Albini mixes for In Utero on Spotify. I haven't compared them to the 1993 version yet, but from what I remember the prior mixes sounding like, I think I like the 2013 versions better.

Some notes:

• Cobain's vocals are more present in a lot of the songs and they actually sound pretty good (Cobain was not a strong singer by any means).
                              • The cello was nearly completely removed from Dumb which made it a stronger song. Cello was overdone in the 90s and I'm glad they corrected this mistake.
                              • The drums aren't overpowering everything and the guitars are more forward in the mix. The bass is still buried though. Mind you, I'm not listening to this on wonderful speakers (though I do have a sub-woofer), so it could just be my set up.
                              • It needs to be listened to LOUD.
                              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Downloaded the Lorde and Haim albums everyone is flipping their shit over. Not getting Haim, but Lorde is catchy shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X