This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
    Check out the Justice remix of electric feel. It's great.
    Yeah, I'm glad that you turned me on to that one with an offhanded mention in a thread at THE PLACE THAT SHALL NOT BE NAMED. I think I prefer it to the original.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Oh yeah. Pixies - Gouge Away. Nice "jake=hipster" tag, you asses. I guess I deserve that badge to an extent, but it hurts.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Anyone who doesn't like "Where is my Mind" can fuck right off.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Listening to Halestorm... Their new album came out this week and it kicks all kinds of ass..
          I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
          Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
          Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
          She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Today I'm pulling out only movie soundtracks.

Right now listening to the soundtrack from City of Angels. Can't decide on my favorite single from this album (tied between Uninvited and I Grieve).
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I remember getting horribly, paralyzingly stoned with friends and going to Dolores Cafe for pie and coffee at like 11:30 at night a couple of months ago. Right as we were passing under the 405 freeway, a car drove by blaring "Uninvited" at an unbelievably loud volume. It was like Attack Of The 50-Foot Morrissette had descended on West LA. Scared the absolute shit out of EVERYONE.

We all just sort of sat in silence after that until we got to the restaurant.

~

Comment

• Some epic flows
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• After seein' them at Lolla, I've been playing the everliving shit out of Rise Against.

They were awesome, by the way.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• One of my favorite bands. Although ,their newer stuff isn't as great. Revolutions per Minute is their best album.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/70gB2RUBlh8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&hd=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/70gB2RUBlh8&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• No question.

Comment

• Nintendo Mixtape Full Album here.

Comment

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/InZNBcJTmWs&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/InZNBcJTmWs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                            "Look, fuck you. Fuck the plane you flew in on. Fuck them shoes. Fuck them socks with the belt on it. Fuck your gay ass fairy faggot accent. Fuck them cheap ass cigars. Fuck your yuckmouth teeth. Fuck your hairpiece. Fuck your chocolate. Fuck Guy Ritchie. Fuck Prince William. Fuck the Queen. This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue, nigga. Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you on the street, nigga, I'm slapping the shit out of you."-- Riley Freeman

Comment

• Nintendo rap = fun shit.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                <object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/InZNBcJTmWs&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

I've posted that video at least 3-4 times and every fucking time I can't stop laughing. It's so perfect. I'm fucking dying over here. And I've seen it so many times. <33333

Comment

Working...
                                X