This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    Van Halen for you, Motley Crue for me at the moment. Nonstop the last week and half. Best songs to get me pumped before I sit in my office for 8 hours. haha
    I'm totally not surprised, considering our age difference. NOTHING wrong with Motley Crue for providing some Summer tunes, though.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
      I was just listening to the Final Countdown - Europe, because I couldn't get it out of my head.
      And now I can't.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Are you leaving for Venus, Hbarr? You've so many lightyears to go, you know.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• That damn guitar riff is playing over and over in my head. I've tried favorite Beatles songs but nothing is working. IT'S IN MY HEAD!!
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Get this man some Joey Tempest, STAT!!!

Comment

• Songs for the Deaf by QOTSA.

Still my favorite album by Homme & Co.

And still the best BASS tracks they've laid down *high five to Nick*.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That record is amazing. That lineup could have made many more great records. Dave Grohl is a beast.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• I fucking love that album. So much.

On my quest to eat that fucking burrito I was jamming out to some Electric Six. Still fucking love that band.

Take you to a gay bar indeed.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• new Mos Def

it's good
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ebm4HQ95GHk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ebm4HQ95GHk&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2dy7Cg36qfY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2dy7Cg36qfY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x3a3a3a&color 2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm in a weird mood atm.

Comment

• Also, goddammit I miss skateboarding.

Comment

• Listened to Rage's first album during the KB circuit.

Made it fly by, even though my lungs were burning by the second half.

Nao: Album of the Year. What can I say, it's been that kind of summer. A Faith No More kind of summer.

Too bad those ratfucks aren't hopscotching their asses over here for a round of shows...(just kidding, they're not ratfucks, I'm just bitter)
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• nice.

Comment

• On the radio back from lunch (mmmmm fried dumplings): Beastie Boys - Fight for Your Right

Always puts a smile on my face.

Comment

Working...
                                X