Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• At least I give you the choice to play it or not. Jesus christ I can't wait until the page break.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• My response was aimed at the involvement of one Fredrick P. Durstington. I just know somehow that video's gonna end up shitting on my day.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I actually love the Durst in that song. He's a fucking goofball and goofballs are well suited to hanging out with other goofballs. Like Tommy Lee.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That is true. That video has all the goofballs, and a chick riding a giant cock....literally.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1F0weBULFuc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Anyone else seen the Leggz commercial this song is in? Every time it comes on it's stuck in my head for the the next 3 hours.<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">
                  <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NDDiln1YGZg?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>
                  Last edited by PHEDG; 11-18-2011, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• <iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YEjdqueywWM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Tell me good shit with guitar riffs and no whiny ass lead singers that I should be listening to.

Comment

• Steel Panther.

It's like the Strip never died, myan.

On the for real tip, I recommend you seek out everything by The Black Keys (new albumumumum soonish), The Dead Weather, or even homegrown guys like The Black Angels for some psychedelic rock that has some bite (and a dude who sounds like Grace Slick).

Granted, they're probably not going to kick fucking doors in or anything, but not much is these days. Balls have become a commodity that is as rare as painite.
                        Last edited by Captain Russ; 11-21-2011, 12:18 PM.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Black Keys is already a roger. Had forgot about Black Angels, that will be next. Dead Weather seems to be the best thing Jack White has ever done, gracias.

Comment

• De nada mi hermano.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• mispost
                              Last edited by PHEDG; 11-21-2011, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• God I love Steel Panther.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X