This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jars of Clay, right guys?

They rock, and totally dig that Jesus guy.

They're mental. SACRAMENTAL. *hangtensigninsteadofdevilhorns*
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vFo28_VbQf4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1"> </param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vFo28_VbQf4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&amp;hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• Having a little rock out session to some ICE ICE BABY...Is it sad I know almost every word in this song?
        I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Is it sadder that I performed the dance in a talent show back in the day?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• please let there be video, please let there be video, please let there be video
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              Is it sadder that I performed the dance in a talent show back in the day?
              Um I am gonna have to go with a big YES on this one. And also, why haven't we seen the video??!?
              I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• It's on VHS somewhere.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I also performed "Baby Got Back" at a talent show. Yep, I pretty much rocked as a kid. Even with my sweet mullet.

Comment

• Why are we just learning of this video masterpiece now, Rob? POST THAT GLORIOUS VID, KID!

Comment

I also performed "Baby Got Back" at a talent show. Yep, I pretty much rocked as a kid. Even with my sweet mullet.
                      WOW, talk about skeletons in your closet. Baby got back, Ice Ice Baby, and a mullet...you need to bust out that VHS and convert it so all of us can enjoy! Man, I wish I knew you as a kid! Hahaha, we would have been singing the same songs, although I never had the balls to hop up on stage!
                      I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bdubbs2010 View Post
                        WOW, talk about skeletons in your closet. Baby got back, Ice Ice Baby, and a mullet...you need to bust out that VHS and convert it so all of us can enjoy! Man, I wish I knew you as a kid! Hahaha, we would have been singing the same songs, although I never had the balls to hop up on stage!
                        Originally posted by Abraham Smashington
                        The Wonderful Life of Rob.

These are in chronological order of my life. This is just a taste. Although I think I gave up some of my best pics. I have an idea to do a whole bunch of these as a "web-comic" thingy.

AWWW YEAH.

Comment

I also performed "Baby Got Back" at a talent show. Yep, I pretty much rocked as a kid. Even with my sweet mullet.
                          We did Baby Got Back and Rumpshaker for our drama class assignment to make music videos. Both of them we just got girls to dance around us.

Comment

• Such a talented little kid...
                            I LOVE BEER !!!

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsnFvEQYJPU

Comment

• Shits'n'gigs:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/djbCaJLbdNs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;hd=1&amp;color1= 0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/djbCaJLbdNs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;hd=1&amp;color1= 0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X