Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post links to your favorite videos here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's one of the trade-offs of living in a condo community - I pay monthly fees to an association so's I don't have to mow lawns, shovel snow, clean gutters, etc.

But, if I COULD mow lawns, I'd absolutely get one of those.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

This guy is on another level.
      Dude's name is GINGER BILLY.........LMMFAO
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• This shit is gnarly. Never heard of this guy prior to his inclusion to the Jackass crew but holy shit man. This guy is so lucky to be alive still.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• What the fuck did I just watch? My ears are bleeding and I may have to watch 3 hours of My Little Pony to scrub that from my brain.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
              What the fuck did I just watch? My ears are bleeding and I may have to watch 3 hours of My Little Pony to scrub that from my brain.
              I'd recommend a couple of hours of Siouxsie and the Banshees instead, Ingrid. Siousxie can sing, Siouxsie's all about female empowerment, Siouxsie's punk as fuck. Hell, play some for your daughter as well, do some mother-daughter bonding, remind Nathan and your son who REALLY runs the show and knows the score.

As for the Poopies Shark vid, very gnarly, but the whole Shark Week and/or Jackass stuff has truly, finally "jumped the shark" with this event.

Jen and I watched some of Shark Week, and I wound up checking out after watching Jaws and some of the actual shark fact shows. Once they start bringing in reality stars, B and C-level celebs, and Jackass, we both checked out. Discovery is supposed to be about science and education and i's become as cloying and crappy as anything else on TV.

This explains it better than I can.

Sorry if I sound like a fun hater, but the video bugged me more than amused me. We went to see Black Widow and Snake Eyes the past two weeks and saw the trailer for the new Jackass flick and after hearing in Rob's video how fucked up Knoxville wound up making the new film, it's WAY past time for the guys to hang it up already. Dude's almost 50, he ain't gonna heal up like he did in his 20s and the Poopie event pretty much proves somebody's going to get crippled or killed if they keep it up.
              Last edited by Timothy225; 07-25-2021, 05:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                What the fuck did I just watch? My ears are bleeding and I may have to watch 3 hours of My Little Pony to scrub that from my brain.
                The lady in that video? From what I understand, she's a sociology major. A lot of people are guessing that her videos are purposely like this to gauge some sort of reaction for a project. I have to believe that this is true because I don't think anyone could be that bad and not have people tell her so.

I mean, there's this too:

The comments on her videos are hysterical. It's amazing how she never hits a note even accidentally.

Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Matt. NO, NO DAMNIT!!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• that video is amazing.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• This is the coolest fucking thing I've seen in a long time. Seriously, watch it. Fucking insane and really fucking interesting.

Comment

• Been awhile since I've listened to CumTown but this fucking comp of them making fun of Jackass is causing me chest pain.

Def not safe for work

"I'm Bam Margera and this is Look at my own father's penis while he's asleep. It's 1 am in the morning and I'm looking at his penis.."

The fucking accents are so great.

Dying.

Comment

• Liotta is great.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/kNic6g8u_fI?t=1525
                              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• why is this teenager 47?

Comment

Working...
                                X