Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post links to your favorite videos here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because I'm a sappy sentimental fuck and this actually is put together nicely.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/o8UCI7r1Aqw?hl=en_US&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/o8UCI7r1Aqw?hl=en_US&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I just saw a commercial last night for the bluray saying some of the proceeds go to Walker's non-profit Reach Out Worldwide, which helps first responders to accelerate relief efforts after natural disasters strike.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm good with that. It's a cool thing to do.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Had an urge to watch The Surprising Adventures of Sir Digby Chicken Caesar this morning. So good.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Favorite Mitchell and Webb skit.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• it's just soo good. Anytime Webb starts to sing the Devil's Gallop I lose it.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• <iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JBFz_Is0wW0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• hahahaha

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5fJYCr_uLk0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PQvf4LvNq9E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• at first I was like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, then I was like WHAAAAAAAA, and THEN I was like saaaaaaaaaay girrrrrrrrlllllllll

Comment

• Father warned me about Russian girls who understand a little bit of Latin.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gOoftbwc_38" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-TtYMEfEOyQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• If Rob had a budget and decided to make a movie, PART ONE:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LJiguSHouOs" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X