Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post links to your favorite videos here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF was that? Well, props to him for wearing pants that fit.... I hate seeing these idiots with there pants down pass their ass!
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
      Yeah yeah. I was drunk as fuck, and didn't want to blow my ass off before we leave tomorrow. hahah...

Still, it burned my ass good. haha
      Was this before or after your "scrotum pain" video? You sir, are an idiot.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• wow, that was horrible...just watched the 4th of July video...
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• Wow, and to think, Rob's "the brains" behind this podcaust thingy. I never want things that go boom that close to my natural joystick.

And Big B, your video was even worse than Rob's.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• What Would Happen if Nintendo Made Halo 3?

http://www.stumbleupon.com/demo/?rev...o-made-halo-3/
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• Sucked until the end...amusing.

Comment

• Not if you played Halo 3 with all the old school BOLL's, this shit reminded me of the nonsense we would do.

Comment

• This one is for you R.O.B! Does anyone remember Gyromite for the NES? I dont!
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_TBqEZYZck

Comment

• Wow

Comment

• If I have to sit and watch anything that painful again, I'll kill the ederly.

All of them.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari View Post
                        If I have to sit and watch anything that painful again, I'll kill the ederly.

All of them.
                        It was a video in refferance to a question, "Do you remember the Gyromite?".

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                          Was this before or after your "scrotum pain" video? You sir, are an idiot.

The scrotum pain video is one of my favorites. Just because we were ripped beyond belief, she asked me that question, the audio clip in the background from the Venture Brothers "Testicular Torsion" episode plays and it all works flawlessly together. Good times.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Yeah, you seemed to be in an enlightened state in that video.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Hope this hasn't been posted yet, but goddamn this made me laugh out loud a few times.

Awesome...
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Drinking hurts babies....

Comment

Working...
                                X