Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post links to your favorite videos here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Rherb sees this sometime today.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      For Rob. Because I care.

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px;">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/qTQagbeCAxs?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="390" width="640"></object>

Good but would have been better if they would have cut it in half. Oh Lo Pan.....
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s3JVxW46tLI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Good dental hygiene and pride in one's appearance, folks. Works wonders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rherb View Post
            Good but would have been better if they would have cut it in half. Oh Lo Pan.....
            Agreed, however the how to videos on the site selling the fleshlight are just the right length.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Embedded blocked but here's a link to some footage from the cancelled Wonder Woman pilot. LAWD.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuFPywHxv2w
              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Fuck.

Now I kind of wish it had gotten picked up.

That looks like a potentially entertaining program, in the best-worst sense.

In an alternate universe, "Merchandise My Tits" would have been the new "Fuck Off."
                Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-20-2011, 06:25 PM.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watch clip 3. She talks about her tits. Seriously.
                  We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• Yeah, just saw it.

I honestly am crestfallen now.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Merchandise my tits!!! That should be someones user text. Lulz

Comment

• SyFy puts out better crap than this. What in the world where they thinking?

Comment

• I'm not entirely sure, but I wanted to see the accident unfold.

My god, it would have been a license to print mammaries. Or license them. Or something involving boobs and Diana shouting about them.
                          Last edited by Captain Russ; 07-20-2011, 06:38 PM.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Was that version of WW from Booblandia?

Comment

• Not sure, but they definitely cribbed her running style from Clark's run through the prairie in the Donner movie.

Right down to using the same effects too.

This had everything I never wanted in a Wonder Woman show, and yet I am mesmerized.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Wow. Just... wow. Wonder Woman loves lassoing bad guys by the throat, stabbing 'em with pipes, and talking about her tits. And this was going to be something for kids to watch?

I swear, between this POS, the stuff going on with the DC Reboot, Green Lantern tanking, the Superman lawsuit... I'm amazed WB isn't thinking of jettisoning DC to somebody else already.

Comment

Working...
                                X