Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post links to your favorite videos here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I <3 "THE ERADICATOR!" Probably my favorite sketch of all time.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/user/ronaldjenkees

Word...for reals....

This guy is a fucking savant.

Jesus. check out his other videos.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That shit is crazy.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Seriously. Check out his Halloween remix. I use that program....but no where near the level he is at. Fuck...

Comment

• Great stuff, that hillbilly geek can get down!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Damn the holloween remix was tight, he's fucking talented
              I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
              Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
              Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
              She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• It's been used for good!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qMbGFWz9who

Comment

• the video isn't showing up sirs.
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• oh snap..it is over here...
                    one sec

Comment

• Poor kid, you know his dad/mom whatever that is that is holding him is just pinching his little baby fat.
                      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i06yoz3nRNc

awesome..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                          Yes!, this was perhaps the only thing good about the MTV awards this year! Zac Efron for breakthrough performance! Come on!

Comment

• Zac Efron can suck on my shaved scrotum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              Zac Efron can suck on my shaved scrotum.
                              You too. Ari, Bryan and I had a lunch time conversation about this topic a few weeks ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                                You too. Ari, Bryan and I had a lunch time conversation about this topic a few weeks ago.
                                We did? About Zach Effron? I don't remember.

EDIT: Unless you meant we talked about shaved scrotums. I remember that lunch topic very well.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X