Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post links to your favorite videos here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck them and charging like 100 bucks for a bunch of worthless plastic pieces of shit. Karma is a bitch ahha.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hahaha. Oh, wow...
      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• I'm going to hell for laughing, but besides flu vaccines just being fucking stupid, shit like this could happen....
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I'm still lulzing and to show that it's actually funny and that we're not just assholes, the wife unit laughed as well. She said we're all going to hell, but she did laugh.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And how fucked up is it that she can run fine, but not walk?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
              And how fucked up is it that she can run fine, but not walk?
              I bet she gets tired of "Run Forrest, RUN!!!" But the plus is that she will stay in killer shape if she wants to function at all. But in all seriousness what the fuck kind of flu shot did she get so I can keep all of my loved ones away. Jesus that must suck.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• It's just a risk that comes with some vaccines.

Comment

• Man, I get my kids vaccines because I don't want them getting sick but once they hit that stage where it's optional, I'm so not pressing them to get them.

Comment

• it looks like she gets tazed

Comment

• I laughed. It went flying...ahha

Comment

• Sagan Auto-tuned pt. 2, featuring Bill Nye and other science nerds!

Comment

• <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a15KgyXBX24&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a15KgyXBX24&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

• <object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/d68_1256319124"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/d68_1256319124" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

Comment

• Holy shit. I did not expect that to go flying so high.

Comment

• i'm guessing that weighs probably 100-150 lbs

Comment

Working...
                                X