Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post links to your favorite videos here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
    THat's my old cat! ROSWELL! So glad he went to a good home. Good job Jeff.
    For serious?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      For serious?

Yeah. When my mom left my dad decided to give my cats away. 2 of them went to random students and Roswell I gave to Jeff (cause I loved that fucking cat) and now Jeff made him super awesome, as evidenced by that vid.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• there is something about that broken social scene track playing along with the video that makes him so endearing imo

Comment

• Neat. All math, but neat.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• IT REALLY SHINES!!!!!!

Comment

I love how he mellows out right at the end. And as far as the Jesus Died video, I think it's funny that people would harass him for that. I mean even if you're a christian you pretty much would have to believe he died. So what if he put lol on the end. Live is so full of Lulz.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QHky...eature=related
                I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Yeah, that's dope.

Comment

Jesus Died LOL

Fucking love it haha.
                    It's great how people want to report him because of his gamertag, yet they should be repeorted for their language to him... That was great though
                    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                      I love how he mellows out right at the end. And as far as the Jesus Died video, I think it's funny that people would harass him for that. I mean even if you're a christian you pretty much would have to believe he died. So what if he put lol on the end. Live is so full of Lulz.
                      Can you hear the dolphin's cry!?
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

You won't like me when I'm angry.

Comment

• <object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/b0aEdyt1GpykGAj2B3LemA/1000/1038"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/b0aEdyt1GpykGAj2B3LemA/1000/1038" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Comment

• [Shoots at Ari] Hi Shlonk!

Comment

• <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ECE77Imki9M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color 2=0xe87a9f"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ECE77Imki9M&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xcc2550&color 2=0xe87a9f" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                                Can you hear the dolphin's cry!?
                                Hahaha. The placenta falls to the floor. Lulz
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X