No announcement yet.

comedians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa and Jake, what do you think about the blow up last week with Patton ejecting some broad for taping a bit he was working on? I side with Patton just on principle but especially when, after he asked her to stop, she said "No, trust me, you're going to want this chunk on tape. It's really good." WTF, lady? He KNOWS that, it's why he's working it out.

Comment

• She's a dumb, inconsiderate fuck and he lapsed into vitriolic nerdrage b-boy stance #1.

He may not have handled it well, but Patty Mayonnaise is in the right.
      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I didn't hear about it - what did she do? She was taping one of HIS bits, or she was taping him while he was working? Either way, she's not the comic, and she needs to knock it off if he tells her to.
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Not really a joke thief, just an oblivious idiot who would create an avenue for said Mean Street Posse of joke banditos by posting it online.

But the West Virginian Hobbit said "No."
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Guys, I'm crying right now..."
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Oh, god, that is fucking fabulous! I've seen her before, too - what's her name again? I'd love to look up more of her stuff, but her name escapes me. Her stuff on Comedy Central was gold!
              2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Chelsea Peretti. She's on the writin' staff this season for Parks & Rec.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• she sexy
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ob1HyUUOVyc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• His reaction to "dwarf" was great.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Used to hang around in the same circles with him at LPA conventions back in the day.

Comment

• nice. I watched some of his other bits. He's pretty funny.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• He's the (only) best thing that ever came out of Mencia's act.
                            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/__4_K0nRgco?version=3&feature=player_detailpage">< param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/__4_K0nRgco?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

Comment

• <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/6oeC_IQNax0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Working...
                                X