comedians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
    So Anthony Jeselnik is pretty fucking funny.
    Yes he is. I listened to him, Aziz Anzari and Natasha Leggero on aread trip. Hilarious.

Especially Leggero. Easily my favorite female comedian at the moment.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Abe Smashington View Post
      So Anthony Jeselnik is pretty fucking funny.
      Very much so! So is that other comic he's dating - damn, I forget her name, but that girl was on fire during the Charlie Sheen roast!
      2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Yes he is. I listened to him, Aziz Anzari and Natasha Leggero on aread trip. Hilarious.

Especially Leggero. Easily my favorite female comedian at the moment.

Road trip, you moron.

Comment

• <object width='640' height='441' classid='clsid27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000' id='ep'><param name='allowfullscreen' value='true' /><param name='allowscriptaccess' value='always' /><param name='movie' value='http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/TBS/cvp/teamcoco_drupal_embed.swf?context=teamcoco_embed_o ffsite&videoId=17211' /><param name='bgcolor' 'value='#000000' /><embed src='http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/TBS/cvp/teamcoco_drupal_embed.swf?context=teamcoco_embed_o ffsite&videoId=17211' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' bgcolor='#000000' allowfullscreen='true' allowscriptaccess='always' width='640' height='441'></embed></object>

Comment

• YESSS. New Louis C.K. special!
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Listening to old Comedy Death Ray/Comedy Bang Bang podcasts got me thinking that Andy Daly is probably the most consistently funny guest Aukerman has had on over the years.

And Scott is a god-tier faux-interviewer.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Andy Daly is really funny.

Comment

• Ugh, Angelo Bowers died last night after being hit by a drunk driver. Incredibly funny guy.
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                  *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• You know, I've come to the conclusion that there is nothing quite so glorious on this earth as a comedian making jokes about their children. These people are paid to make us laugh by saying the rudest, most brutally honest things they can say, and if they're parents - well, let the chips fall where they may. Louis C.K., Tom Papa, Kevin Hart - there's nothing more hilarious than hearing a guy refer to his five year old kid as "an asshole".

With all due respect to the parents on this board - because I do respect you guys, there's no way I could ever deal with having kids, ever - hearing these guys make jokes like this makes me laugh even harder over deciding never to have children!
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Oddly enough, Louis CK's stuff makes me want to be a dad, just so that I can rag on my kid's shit and still be a great dad, which is apparently his deal.
                      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• Louis C.K is even more hilarious since I have kids. What's even more weird is that despite all theses jokes (based or REAL stuff), I can't imagine living without my kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Louis C.K is even more hilarious since I have kids. What's even more weird is that despite all theses jokes (based or REAL stuff), I can't imagine living without my kids.
                          THAT. Yeah my kids can be assholes but they're MY assholes. On top of that I've seen the punchlines to most of those jokes IRL so it's double the entertainment.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Shit Dickface View Post
                            Oddly enough, Louis CK's stuff makes me want to be a dad, just so that I can rag on my kid's shit and still be a great dad, which is apparently his deal.
                            Seriously. Brittany and I still go back and forth on if we want one kid, and I told her my main goal in being a father would to be the ultimate troll dad.

Comment

• Louis' whole bit about his daughter wanting to tell him a secret just fucking slayed me. He starts off by mentioning that he's got a little cold, because his daughter motioned him over to "tell him a secret" and then coughed in his mouth. Then, after he calls her an asshole, he goes, "She's FIVE. What fucking secrets does SHE have that I don't know about? I know everything going on in her life, so I don't know what fucking secrets she thinks she's telling ME." Then he proceeds to go on about the stuff that little kids tell you when they say, "I have to tell you a secret". "The stuff that qualifies in her mind as a secret.... 'Well, that's true, sweetie. Some dogs are brown'."

Tom Papa was on Comedy Central last night, and the bulk of his act was about his two little daughters. He said, "What you don't realize when you have kids is that you're creating the worst roommates in the world for yourself."

Even Rosie O'Donnell, who sold out a million years ago, did a hilarious bit in her stand up act in the 80s when she was first starting out, doing an impression of her six year old nephew telling a joke. You can probably find it on YouTube - it was pretty funny for her.

Comment

• haha yes the some dogs are brown joke. God, I love that guy.

~

Comment

Working...
                                X