No announcement yet.

comedians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyle Kinane's 2019 special from WI was just released over the weekend on YouTube. He's great and this is great.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      He's going to be here at same place I saw Bamford at earlier in June.

Debating going, but not return until Stanhope comes in October
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Hey, Rob, any word from the Beth Stelling camp on seats for you guys in September?
        Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• nope it's cool though. Lesley is pumped for the killer seats we got for Burr.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Well balls. I’m glad you guys get to see Burr, though, that should be awesome!
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• also, it looks like there are seats available for Stelling but I can't get confirmation from the venue on handicapped shit and what not so whatever, maybe next time!

Comment

• Beth Stelling is kinda hot girl version of Daisy Ridley.

She doesn't seem like she would be, but damn.

Seeing Michelle Wolf first Saturday in August.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Beth Stelling is fuckin smoking hot. Plus hilarious. Daisy Ridley is neither. Michelle Wolf is super funny, have fun!

Comment

• fuck yeah, Mark Normand added a second show in October when he's here. Just scored some awesome tickets. Bill Burr on the 9th and then Mark on the 22nd. October is gonna be sweet.

Comment

• Saw Bill Burr last night. Lots of retreading from his last Netflix special.

That Yondr shit blows and the only one I'll tolerate doing that for is Chappelle.

Opener was good.

Comment

• Specifically didn't watch his last special cause I figured that would happen. We see him next week. And yeah, I forgot about that. What that process like? It sucks I can't even leave our phones in the car because of the digital tickets and shit.

Comment

• I had to google yondr because I’d never heard of it. So how does that work with a big show like Bill Burr?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            Specifically didn't watch his last special cause I figured that would happen. We see him next week. And yeah, I forgot about that. What that process like? It sucks I can't even leave our phones in the car because of the digital tickets and shit.
                            Basically, it's like the last time I saw Chappelle.

They lock into this fabric sleeve and you get to hold onto it. After the show, everyone bum rushes 8 or 9 ladies to get their shit unlocked. It never ceases to fail how they don't plan on several thousand people wanting their phones back at once.

Comment

• Heading out to see Bill Burr in a few. Anxiety attack happening. I haven't been around this many people in over 3 years. That dumb phone thing is adding to it. I have hard stops with my panic shit and the fact that if that happens that I have to unlock my phone before I can get out is adding to it. Here's hoping my brain can just relax once I'm sitting there. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• What dumb phone thing Rob? Hope you had fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X