No announcement yet.

comedians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for the tip Rob, I was contemplating that one.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hopefully you dig it. I was fucking dying throughout. Dude is great and mostly clean which I tend to shy away from.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• This is fucking amazing. Like truly amazing. I highly recommend you put this on and listen to it in the background.

The way Tim and his buddies are able to mimic Joe Rogan is fucking on point. Another reason why Tim Heidecker is a goddamn comedy genius. FWIW the actual "podcast" is only like an hour+ long but it's a perfect loop for 11 hours lol.

Some choice quotes:

People talk about the five pillars of Islam, and then you think about what a pillar is. That’s an architectural design. That goes back to the pyramids and architectural designs in general.
        I am an atheist, but that doesn't mean I don't believe in God.
        They found the horn. They found the devil horn. The archeologists, yeah. They found it. Crazy. No one is talking about it. CNN isn't talking about it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The latest Jimmy Carr special on Netflix is fucking hilarious.

Comment

• Highly recommend Joe List's new special.

Fucking hilarious. His bit about his MMA training and the Mall of America rollercoaster had me dying.

Comment

• Oh, Rob! I’ve been meaning to ask: are you going to try and see Beth Stelling when she comes?
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• so bummed. I tried to get tickets and they sold out while we were attempting to see if the venue itself had options for handicapped. Last time we were at the Varsity to see Doug Stanhope (like circa 2014) we had to sit on the stage next to him. While that sounds cool in theory, it fucking sucked and it was super uncomfortable and now with Lesley's health issues totally not viable. She needs proper seating and on the end of an aisle if possible like when I got us tickets for Niki Glaser two weeks ago.

That being said, Beth reached out to me via instagram asking what city and I told her what happened and I'm hoping she may be able to score Lesley and I some tickets. Fingers crossed.

Comment

• I will keep my fingers crossed, too! That sucks it sold out that fast, but so cool that she reached out to you. Let me know what happens, will you?
                  Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yeah, I mean I said something on her post like "bummer. Sold out instantly.. : ( " and she tagged me and asked what city. I answered and hoping she is going to reply if she is able to assist. Not really expecting it, but fingers crossed.

Comment

• That being said, you really should check out that Joe List special I posted a few posts up. He's freaking hilarious. Lesley almost choked on her beer this weekend while watching it.

Comment

• Specifically for that Mall joke as I'm that guy who after day drinking (well back in the day) would want to ride the rides at Camp Snoopy and since I'd be alone (no one would want to ride while drunk) I'd be with like 2-3 kids and all like "WOOOOO RIDES ARE THE BEST RIGHT FELLOW CHILDREN!"

Comment

• Fucking pumped, decided to snag some tickets for Ari Shaffir in June. can't wait. Decided if I'm gonna get sick, it's going to be for shit like this and not say eating in a restaurant or seeing a movie. I know it makes no sense to most people, but that's how my brain is currently wired.

Comment

• And scored pretty decent seats for Bill Burr at the Target Center in Oct. Here's hoping we're not in the middle of another giant outbreak.

Comment

• /posted from VoD thread And trying to just keep full specials or whatever in this thread so people can peruse.

I love Stavros.

Comment

• Ali Siddiq's new special. Pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X