No announcement yet.

comedians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reason I asked is because of the pictures he takes with his WTF guests. Sometimes he looks super tall, others he does not.
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
      "Don't go chasin' dem'der waterfalls, please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used ta"
      No one remembers T-bones?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yCNhmJV589k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      Last edited by PHEDG; 12-24-2012, 10:11 AM.

Comment

• Got some stage time last week and the hosts liked me so much that they're gonna book me regularly. They also have a clean show which I'm gonna attend tonight, but there's no way I'm gonna get booked on there because I can't really write clean.
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Good job, Jake, you funny bastard, you! Congrats!

Comment

• hahaha
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1PbP7oVHNyw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O9YL04v-J5U?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

• Bill Burr is awesome. Great delivery.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah, love that dude
                  "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

• For sure. Burr needs to be more popular. His delivery is fucking awesome.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Small doses are all I need. It can get a bit much sometimes. I can only devote so much time for my own misanthropy to try and add another bunch of. outrage.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Sometimes it's nice to see others get angar at the things I get angar at.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• God Jim Jefferies is so good. His "Fully Functional" special is on Netflix Instant now and Rob I love you for introducing me to him and other things like dirty leather sex.

~

Comment

• hell yeah man, Jefferies is the goddamn man. Glad you dig him.

Comment

• <object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1_hOy4wzmvA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1_hOy4wzmvA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

May not be your favorite subject matter but this is pretty funny at the end.

Comment

• Holy cow, what happened to Laura Kightlinger's face?

Comment

Working...
                                X