No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The existence of these forums - justified.

Comment

• Howard, send me photographic proof of that picture being the wallpaper on your work desktop for two weeks and I'll send you money. Any other accountant in the office will flip their shit.

Comment

• hoooolyshit hahahahahaha
        "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
        *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          Howard, send me photographic proof of that picture being the wallpaper on your work desktop for two weeks and I'll send you money. Any other accountant in the office will flip their shit.
          Will never happen. I'm an accountant, accountants don't have those kind of wallpapers on their work pcs. On mine? A fractal. Yes, I am a math geek.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Oh and Rob. I will bring it.
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• You're not actually mad are you?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• *looks at Rob* *shakes head* If I was mad, I would storm out in a huff, but not before creating a farewell thread and requesting my account be deleted.

I've found the perfect picture. Just need to find the perfect Rob head. Heh.

Comment

• Howard, may I suggest the photo of Rob the artiste where he's rocking the DARE t-shirt with the sportcoat? I'll see if I can find it in the picture thread...

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                    Just need to find the perfect Rob head. Heh.
                    Bwahahahahaha! I love you Howard!
                    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Problem is size of the head. Although the right expression would make it epic. My photoshop skillz are weak. I hope they are enough.

Comment

• Do it.

Comment

• HEY GUISE!!1! I WANT TO BE A PONY TOO!

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I think that one is the best. But I'm biased.

Comment

• lol oh man

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                *looks at Rob* *shakes head* If I was mad, I would storm out in a huff, but not before creating a farewell thread and requesting my account be deleted.

I've found the perfect picture. Just need to find the perfect Rob head. Heh.

haha, man I was ripped up last night. I got incredibly paranoid that I crossed the line somehow haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X