Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one is for Russ:
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• That fucking tattoo is fucking hilarious. Poor bastard.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        This one is for Russ:
        Cyclops is shooting Big Tex's dick off!

UNNECESSARY!

And what in the fuck is with the winged centaur?!
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Actually Russ, I believe Cyclops is shooting a warning shot at Nightcrawler. Apparently they both want a heaping helping of Texas Cock. Like most non Texans.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Sorry. Hungover and stopped looking once the line hit the winged pride parade.

What's worse is he's breakin' the fucking flagpole in two. Good going, Scott, you fucking Funcop.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• When Ari and Sarah have a kid this is the stroller I see them using!
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Awesome.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Man my hands look huuuugeee....

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

• FAIL.

Comment

• "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X