• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy crap that picture is old.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Comment

• WTF. I mean really, WTF.
        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Broken Promises = apparently worse than gonorrhea or syphilis.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Like I've told my kids that I just made up for the pretense of a joke in poor taste: you've got AIDS, be thankful you aren't illegitimate.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It would appear the cartoonist doesn't know the difference between Omar Epps and Mike Epps. Are they related in IRL?

In other words, all black people look the same. OLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Comment

• Lulz.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• ahha.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Not right, DON'T WANT.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Umm Rob, anything you want to tell us?
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                Umm Rob, anything you want to tell us?
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X