Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Russ View Post

Unless it's Picture Day, MOTHERFUUUUUUUUUUCKERRRRRRRRRRRR! UGH!
    Lulz
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        I don't know why but when I look at this I think Commissioner Gordon just had enough of the Jokers shit. lol

Comment

• "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• lulz
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post

Unless it's Picture Day, MOTHERFUUUUUUUUUUCKERRRRRRRRRRRR! UGH!

What the fuck?! Wayne?
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Junior high was rough, I had to look real gangsta. You know how I do with the jerry curl.

Comment

• Trader Joe's Grill Hero:

Comment

• Comment

• Also, if you're at work, don't visit that website. I still love that there are people out there that have no idea what it is. But yeah, I warned you.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Silly sheep. That site's old. Although I LOVE that particular ad. Might just might have to use on some annoying right-wing fascists in my office.
                        We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                        - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Exactly. But I guarantee alot of people that think "OBAMA IS TEH DEBBIL" will go. haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Exactly. But I guarantee alot of people that think "OBAMA IS TEH DEBBIL" will go. haha.
                            So...Scott and B_Metal?

Comment

• B_Metal thinks Obama is evil? No way.
                              We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                              - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X