Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHA.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Man...this fucker has talent.

Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• (Insert THAT'S RACIST gif here)
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Label reads: "Pretty funny!"

Damn right.

Also: the lil' tyke stole The Dude's Jellies.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Haaaaaa, my daughter has this thing! She's always cleaning
              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Funny, I used to a similar thing when I was young. I used to push a vacuum all the time.....what?

Comment

• When I was I kid I wanted to be a garbage man when I grew up. I wanted to ride on the back, and sort through peoples junk, and throw it into the compactor on the truck.

Comment

• Now, that's a dream to believe in!

Although you can't ride in the back no more. A mechanical arm does that work now. So much for your dreams, Fej.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                      Haaaaaa, my daughter has this thing! She's always cleaning

fucking hilarious. So much win in this statement.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I don't know whether I'd rather have the girl or the sandwich.

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Wow
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• There's no way in hell that's real. No fucking way.
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Via The Consumerist:

Fill your desire for something long, juicy and flame-grilled with the NEW BK SUPER SEVEN INCHER. Yearn for more after you taste the mind-blowing burger that comes with a single beef patty, topped with American cheese, crispy onions and the A1 Thick and Hearty Steak Sauce.
                              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Still refuse to believe it.
                                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                                X