No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Is that Judd Nelson on the 2nd row from the top, 4th person on the left?
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• This picture? This picture's what you get when your dad sees you spilled paint in the garage.

DO. I. STUTTER?
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

Comment

• Sad and funny. And still sad, but in a funny way. The only issue I have is that I can't discern the gender of who ever that is.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• It looks like someone returned from the eighties, who still rocks their mullet and pastels.

I'm thinkin' either Rip Van Surfer or she's in Jersey.

Kinda resembles what a Teen Wolf Too-era Jason Bateman would look like if he ate the oxen provided on the Oregon Trail.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
                  Kinda resembles what a Teen Wolf Too-era Jason Bateman would look like if he ate the oxen provided on the Oregon Trail.
                  YES. SO MUCH YES.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Haaa, NICE!
                          "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Still no idea on gender.
                            "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                              how dare you post a picture i already did Rob!

http://forums.podcaust.com/showthread.php?t=710&page=4

nice head switcheroo

also, what's up with her sudden DD's?
                              Last edited by PHEDG; 06-17-2009, 08:19 PM.

Comment

• Yeah but it didn't belong in the Megan Fox thread, it belonged in the funny pic thread, because it's fucking ridiculous.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Working...
                                X