No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I now have a migraine, thanks.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Read it out loud and as racist as possible.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "The most radical revolutionary will become a conservative the day after the revolution." - Hannah Arendt

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea." - Robert Anton Wilson

Comment

• I hope to God that is photo shopped!
            "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Gotta be. Look at the apparent width of the suspected canvas folding chair she is sitting in.

Comment

• http://www.livingxl.com/store/en_US/...06&id=cat70187

Maybe not
                "The most radical revolutionary will become a conservative the day after the revolution." - Hannah Arendt

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea." - Robert Anton Wilson

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                  Gotta be. Look at the apparent width of the suspected canvas folding chair she is sitting in.
                  Looks like two chairs
                  "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

• Originally posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
                    Looks like two chairs
                    I have seen those chairs that look like 2 chairs fitted together, so you can have one chair that fits 2 people...
                    I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
                    Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
                    Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
                    She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Comment

• He's got BUTTCEPS!
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• are those silicone or saline?

Comment

Comment

• Holy 80's. D&D, aerobie.......whew.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X