Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
    TOTES I was gonna post that then scrolled down and was like "yep Jeff nailed that shit"
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Mark is the best.

God I love Peep Show. One of my favorite bits with Mark is this
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• ??????? LULZ
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Looks like it's circumcision time.

Comment

• The samurai occasionally used to test the strength of the blades of their katana on criminals or prisoners. Dudebro-san's posture has me a bit concerned.

Just sayin'.

Comment

• PronHub SFW ads

"You know the difference" killed me.

Comment

• yeah. that one is fucking perfect.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Saw this, thought of Nathan...

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Hahahahahahaha, that frog would look downsy as fuck on some bros

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I really shouldn't have laughed so hard.

Comment

• That's rough ass luck there.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X