• "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• hahaha...

also,
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Hahahahahahahaha ohhh stereotypes, how I love you.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• MISTER JONES AND ME

TELLIN' JOKES THAT BLOW GOATS
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Creepy. Is that Nicholas Cage?
                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• indeed
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That is insane. What happened to him?

Comment

• That picture is in some new lifting magazine he did an interview for. I was reading a subreddit about lifting and they were all ragging on his workout routine for being amateur and not creating strength and shit. haters gon haaaaaaaaaate

Comment

• Somebody hooked him up to a helium tank. That or he ate the Michellin Man.
                          Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                            That picture is in some new lifting magazine he did an interview for. I was reading a subreddit about lifting and they were all ragging on his workout routine for being amateur and not creating strength and shit. haters gon haaaaaaaaaate
                            Hahahaha, Mother fucker is YOKED and a bunch of muscle heads want to rag on that? Fuck 'em.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              That is insane. What happened to him?
                              HGH?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X