http://www.buzzfeed.com/daves4/the-v...uck-brian-meme
    "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
    - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
    http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
    http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
      That was going to be my first choice. Followed by 'Greg'.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Brian, Greg, Chad. They all work.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

DYING. Holy crap.

Comment

• Comment

• It's a shoop.....

"Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

yep yep. IT's a great one.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "You must spread some rep..."

Comment

• Sad Hulk spunk ftw

Comment

• I like how it's all up in her armpit vag.

Comment

• Terrible chop but made me lulz.

Comment

• haha
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Fuck yeah, a TMNT ride at the MoA. Totally will have to ride that.

Comment

• Sticky white or pale yellow discharge can be constant during pregnancy, leaving you feeling in frequent need of new undies. Talk to your doctor if it develops a foul odor, itches or burns, or becomes greenish-yellow or very thick or watery; you may have an infection.

Comment

Working...
                                X