No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wasn't being defensive was just stating you don't have to feel bad. Feel free to laugh at the silly teenager with her shitty books.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
      Forgive me, but she looks special. I saw plenty of awkward teens with braces growing up but that girl looks not like them. But like I said I laughed, no need for defensiveness.
      WHITE KNIGHT WHITE KNIGHT

Comment

• hahahha.

"I'll stand up for her and then she'll let me give her some Goosebumps..."
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sorry, but I volunteered to help with special olympics for several years running in high school and those kids always got the short end of the stick. If it makes me a white knight for having a soft spot in my heart for them then so be it.

Pics still funny though.

ALSO:

Lulz
          Last edited by B_Metal; 03-15-2012, 11:39 AM.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I still maintain that the girl isn't mentally handicapped just socially handicapped.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
              I still maintain that the girl isn't mentally handicapped just socially handicapped.
              Well, she is reading Goosebumps, so your point holds water, Rob.

Comment

• This thread has taken a turn toward the butthurt. I blame Jeff's misunderstanding of the word "funny."
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                  I still maintain that the girl isn't mentally handicapped just socially handicapped.
                  FINE I'll say it! If the girl IS mentally handicapped it's STILL fucking funny.

BLACK KNIGHT BLACK KNIGHT BLACK KNIGHT

Comment

• It's funny. Never said it wasn't. Not sure where anyone got that idea. Either way there's always this.....

That new Spidey flick going for an NC-17 I see. Lulz
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• POWERBOMB ONTO THE CAR HOOD OHMYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

/joeystyles

Comment

• Oh Joey Styles, how I used to love him till I found out he was a staunch Republiscum.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                            Hahahahahaha. Also.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
                              The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Wow. That's fucked up.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X