X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

• Comment

• Still leaves her arms open to do some damage to the guy, and she will despite any pain. Plus, she's gonna be PISSED, and Heaven help you if she gets a shot in.

Men fight to win. Women fight to kill.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
          I want to know who got ahold of my foreplay moves!
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Gonna make for one hell of a honeymoon, huh, Rob?

Comment

• That picture is an outright lie. That man will not win with those moves EVER. The only way to subdue the wild beast that is woman is with a distraction of chocolate and a sneak attack rear naked choke. Who's naked is up to you but it'll work.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Okay, if you guys are going to go all real world on me...

Comment

• hahahahahhaah
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
                      Okay, if you guys are going to go all real world on me...

Jeez. Whatever happened to punching someone in the nose? One good shot in the schnozz, and your opponent goes down, male or female.

As for Rob's pic, I think I went to high school with that girl. And that girl grew up to become Charlize Theron... She punched me in the nose, once...

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                        I want to say that one is in bad taste but I'm to busy going to hell for laughing my ass off. Also, did Jeff just post a pic detailing HOW to commit spousal abuse in the most efficient manner possible?
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Bad taste? to me it looks like an awkward teen with braces with a photo taken at the wrong time.

Comment

• It's been my experience that 9 times out of 10, whenever a woman attacks a guy, it's usually because the guy started something first and the woman is responding.

"A strange game. The only winning move is not to play. How about a nice game of chess?"

ETA: Rob's pic looks a bit like Judy Garland after the drugs kicked in.

Comment

Bad taste? to me it looks like an awkward teen with braces with a photo taken at the wrong time.
                              Yeah that shit's AMAZING. My sister loooooooooooooooooooooooooved Goosebumps, so I put this on her facebook yesterday. I actually think this might be Russ' older sister considering her way with the English language.

Comment

Bad taste? to me it looks like an awkward teen with braces with a photo taken at the wrong time.
                                Forgive me, but she looks special. I saw plenty of awkward teens with braces growing up but that girl looks not like them. But like I said I laughed, no need for defensiveness.

Comment

Working...
                                X