No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also exhibits b-z on how i felt while watching it.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm not a "IT WAS THE GREATEST EVER" kind of guy with that flick but I didn't get that feeling at all. Like I said, different people need and expect different things in film/music/tv etc..
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• People are like penii.

To attain ejaculation, some require a high heel to the balls, others just the grazing of a hand.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Depressing.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That dog says it all.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                  I love you and want to have your baby.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You don't identify with introverts, do you Matt?
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just remember the entire theater laughing and going COME ON at this scene.
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Matt was the only one in his theater so technically that's true.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Packed house, sold out. Opening night. It didn't go over well.

Comment

• Just goes to show that you're not the only loon. Don't get me wrong it's not a cancer cure but it's a good movie.

Comment

• It has been understood for a long time now that Matt's fellow theatre patrons are psychotic animals who often exhibit the same traits as those of a restless mob in the times of the Pax Romana.

In that one pocket of the universe, all that will sate the Minnesotan's appetite is ratatat-boom-boom-status-quo-titty-cleavage.

Hyperbole? I scoff at such a notion. You all know this to be true. Matt's recollections of his chosen crowd's reactions largely consist of complete befuddlement and misplaced anger.

That jacket's fucking dumb though.
                              Last edited by Captain Russ; 03-07-2012, 09:52 PM.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X