Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Saw that today on the book of farce. I'll say the same thing here I did there. Having not watched the Simpsons in over a decade I'd swear more of those should belong to Burns.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Indeed.

Which is why I find the beer comment all the more terrifying.

Fuck that mormon twat in his Nic Cage hair.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• As a wayward teenager........holyfuckballs SMDH
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
            Saw that today on the book of farce. I'll say the same thing here I did there. Having not watched the Simpsons in over a decade I'd swear more of those should belong to Burns.
            Really? I thought fewer would be credited to ol' Monty.

Comment

• I just thought some were to ridiculous for even an apeshit politician to try to get away with.

Comment

• Haha, that's fair. And also goes to show how horrifying that list is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Ohhhhh man....................

Comment

• At least it's not fried chicken. Wow.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I just can't see how that escaped the factory without one person saying "Ummm guys, we may want to rethink this."

Comment

• If it was Mulan would it be dog flavor?

Comment

• "You must spread more reps yadda yadda yadda"

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Exhibit A for different people get different things out of the same movie.

Comment

Working...
                                X