Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• REP HIM NAO!!
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Think different.

Comment

• Holy shit. That's aces. *terrible pun intended*
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• that's great.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Comment

• Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Sometimes, just sometimes, karma is fucking spot on and fantastic:

Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• That story's a load, but still amusing
                    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Vic Mackey would have been proud.
                      Last edited by Jan; 01-25-2012, 08:15 AM.

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                          Holy god, that is fabulous! Because, of course, I never even noticed the dog - just that caboose!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X