No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks NSFW but it isn't. I'll still protect you guys with the choice to click or not.
      Spoiler: It's not what it looks like. 
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Comment

• I was going to say "I'll wait" to Josh, and click when I get home. But here's the problem with the quote function - spoilers become unspoiled, and yeah, that wasn't pretty!
        2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• the dog one is great.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Farmcore. I've heard of this. Always brings out the worst element.

Comment

• The goat's a total scenester.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                  I was going to say "I'll wait" to Josh, and click when I get home. But here's the problem with the quote function - spoilers become unspoiled, and yeah, that wasn't pretty!
                  But it IS hilarious right?
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You've ruined Coco for me.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Ahahahaha, never man. All it takes is one peep at her twitter and bam that shoop is forgotten.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                        They are going to pass that goat around and treat him nice until he nervously sprays them with shit. Then the music will stop and it will be a fucking goat riot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                          How did I miss this? Hilarious!
                          2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• YESssssssssss

Comment

• My friend's son wants to be Iron Man. Has the costumes and everything. I had to ask why he wanted his son to be a miserable, lonely, drunk.

Comment

Working...
                                X