Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
          Bravo good sir. BRA-FUCKING-VO
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I just saw the article about that. Waitago, NYC, waitago.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• WEE R KLASSY!!!

I posted that article in "Fucked Up News of The Day", because it is.
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lisa View Post
                  WEE R KKKLASSY!!!
                  Fixed for maximum Nathan Bedford Forresting.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I know, right? The supposedly most liberal, "anything goes" city in the world, and we still have assheads like that.
                    2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• Apparently chuckles at Papa Johns is now unemployed. Rightfully so, everyone knows eyes are slanted not chinky.*

*I know I know, burning in hell.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Good! Assholes like that don't deserve to have a job working around, you know, people!

Comment

• It's just beyond fucked up that they put that at all much less gave it to her.

Comment

• “Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it’s always your choice.”

Comment

• I thought of Jake when I found this....

This is just lulz

Comment

• Both of those are FAAAABULOUS, Josh!

(Especially my beloved Dr. Foxy! Now, not another word about him, or I'll punch you in the cooch. Or, since you're a guy, the weiner. But it's not a true Dr. Foxy threat unless it's a cooch punch.)

Comment

Working...
                                X